- 2017 January 16 / Webpage open
- February 20 / Call for abstracts
- June 9 / Notice added on Bus transportation from ISCOM site. See venue and access page
- August 29 / Program is open
- Deadline for abstract submission and application of financial support: June 16
- Conference: September 29-30
Scope and Background
"New Frontier of Molecular Materials (NFMM)" will be held on September 29-30, 2017, in Sendai Japan, as a post-conference of the 12th International Symposium on Crystalline Organic Metals Superconductors and Magnets (ISCOM2017, Sep. 24-29, Zao Miyagi, Japan). The aim of this conference is to bring together students and young researchers in this growing international research field and share new results and build collaborations. By communications among young participants with a variety of backgrounds owing to the interdisciplinary nature of this field, another focus of NFMM is to provide a forum of such broad range of scientists from chemistry to physics, in both fundamental and applied science.
The scope of the conference includes emerging new topics in molecular solids discussed in ISCOM2017 (see here). Even broader topics are welcomed.
NFMM is supported by the International Collaboration Center (ICC), Institute for Materials Research (IMR), Tohoku University, as the 14th "Material Science School for Young Scientists" (KINKEN-WAKATE 2017), and by the organizing committee of ISCOM2017.
- Takahiko Sasaki (IMR, Tohoku University) Chair
- Satoshi Iguchi (IMR, Tohoku University) Co-Chair
- Jens Müller (Goethe University) Co-Chair
- Ben Powell (University of Queensland) Co-Chair
- Fumitaka Kagawa (RIKEN) Co-Chair
- Hitoshi Seo (RIKEN) Co-Chair
- Steve Winter (Goethe University) Co-Chair
nfmm_atto_imr.tohoku.ac.jp (change _atto_ to @)